weha Trump administration redirected nearly $10 million of FEMA funds to ICE, documents show

MorrissSargo

weha Trump administration redirected nearly $10 million of FEMA funds to ICE, documents show

Message par MorrissSargo »

Oibr Trump defends Soviet invasion of Afghanistan, garbling facts in the process
Norma McCorvey mdash; otherwise known as Jane Roe of Roe v. Wade, the landmark Supreme Court case that legalized abortion in the United States mdash; said before her death that she was paid by anti-abortion rights groups to later oppose abortion. McCorvey made the stunning revelation in the forthcoming documentary AKA Jane Roe, set to premiere Friday on FX.In an excerpt of the documentary reviewed by CBS News, McCorvey told director Nick Sweeney: I was the big fish. I think it was a mutual thing, she added. I took their money and they d put me out in front stanley cup of the cameras an stanley cup d tell me what to say. That s what I d say. Sweeney then asked, It was all an act To which McCorvey replied: Yeah, I did it well too. I am a good actress mdash; of course I m not acting now. McCorvey, the face of the abortion-rights movement at the time, came out against abortion in 1995 after purportedly finding religion at the hands of an evangelical minister. She went on to publicly participate in anti-abortion rights protests for the next two decades, and even published a memoir in 1998 explaining her decision to change sides. I m on what I call the right side of the movement now, because I m fighting for life, instead of death, she once told an interviewer, according to CBS Sunday Morning. When asked if she t stanley cup hought Roe v. Wade would be overturned, she replied, Yes, I hope so. Her decision was national news at the time, and marked a majo Gikx Inside Bellosguardo, a reclusive heiress historic home
air max 1 salomon af1


Sujet remonté par Anonymous le ven. 25 avr. 2025 10:17.

Retourner vers « Présentation/Infos »