Nonebet

Étudions les concept-cars qui annoncent les futurs changements de la marque
nonebet_lnpn

Nonebet

Message par nonebet_lnpn »

I've been playing at Nonebet for maybe six months now, mainly on the train home, and thought I'd dump some thoughts since someone asked me the other day. Registration took me like two minutes — email and a password, that's it, although the KYC bit came later, which is standard. Minimum was $20 which suits me.

Game selection is huge — they claim over 2,500 titles last I looked. Pragmatic Play dominates, so Gates of Olympus, Big Bass, the usual suspects are sitting right on the front page. My go-to is Big Time Gaming Megaways when I'm not chasing. NetEnt classics are in there too. The live section is Evolution-powered, which means actual dealers, roulette running 24/7 and Crazy Time which I watch more than I play.

Bonus-wise the offer when I joined was a match up to around $750 with 200 spins, rollover sits at around 35x which is about average. There was a small no deposit thing for a while but it comes and goes. Offers rotate a lot so check the current ones on wyns casino rather than trusting my numbers. The one thing that annoyed me is the $5 max bet cap during bonus play — breached it once without noticing and lost the lot. My fault, but still.

Cashouts at Nonebet have been pretty quick. Bitcoin withdrawals landed same day every time I've done it, e-wallets took about a day, and the one card withdrawal dragged out to three business days which is the slow lane. Funding is instant via card, Skrill, Neteller and the usual coins.

Support got back to me in about five minutes at midnight, actual humans once you get past the bot. No app for Nonebet that I've found — it's a browser thing, but it runs fine on my iPhone. Licensed out of Curacao, which isn't the ACMA, obviously, something to be aware of for us down here.

Retourner vers « Concept Cars »